16 June 2012

just me and the bats thursday

I woke up early Thursday morning for a run -- 5.4 miles. When I left it was still dark out and there were bats flying around my head. By the time I got home this guy had gone to sleep in the electrical wires by our house:
He was about 12 inches long from head to toe.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with soy milk, dried cranberries, almond meal, ground flaxseed, and maple syrup. Coffee with milk.

Snack: Biscotti and a Mochachillo.

Lunch: Pizza bagel with half an Udi's gluten-free bagel, tomato sauce, and feta cheese; the other half of the bagel with peanut butter; glass of nonfat milk.

Snack: Handful of corn chips

Dinner: I wasn't too hungry and I was at a cocktail reception so I had some veggies and dip and some veggie pakora (which are fried little yummies in a lentil-flour batter). Two glasses of white wine.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails