24 July 2012

what i eat is moving

After a lot of consideration, I have decided to roll my What I Eat blog into my life, travel, and fitness blog Where in the World Am I?. Fitness and food go together, as well as food and culture in the places we visit and live. It's becoming difficult to run more than one blog, especially deciding which posts should go with food and which should go with other parts of my life. They should all go together!

I'll be leaving this blog up for reference and over the next few weeks I'll be reposting some of my favorite posts and links at Where in the World Am I?. My gluten-free updates will still appear on Twitter and on my Facebook page.

So, if you are not yet a follower, please go to Where in the World Am I? and sign up for RSS or email updates. The food fun will continue!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails